sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

Baderous??

We have finaly an answer to the question that named this blog for this first days.

The question: What is a baderous?

The answer:

Congratulations to BUBI for finding out the meaning of baderous.

P.S.: For those thinking "What is the relation between baderous and fire-exntinguisher" I'm gonna to explain.
This is a word used by the people of my grade in the University, we used it to a lot of things but the meaning we give it is fire-extinguisher.

13 comentários:

  1. So, you're fighting fires with your blog? That's nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. @Daan: a baderous is a fire extinguisher, I gonna to explain the reason for that in just a moment ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Finally! Every time I see you update I start racking my brain trying to think of something red we all keep around that could be called a Baderous...

    Following and supporting

    Garage Zoku

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thats a lot of freaking fire extinguishers

    ResponderEliminar